Gonorrhea (urine/Swab sample) Self-Test Kit
screening home tests for gonorrhea (neisseria gonorrhoea)
- WHO confirmed for home gonorrhea testing.
- Sensitivity 99.9% – Specificity 99.9%
- Used in hospital, clinics and test centers.
- Easy to use, detailed instruction manual.
- A fast visible result in 20 minutes.
- Discreet and anonymous shipping.
- 24 / 7 Online Support
Gonorrhea treatment and testing in the USA
Gonorrhea does not constantly have signs and symptoms, many individuals do not recognize they have actually obtained it. Yet if you do discover indicators of gonorrhea, obtain examined today.
Right here's what to try to find.
Gonorrhea does not constantly have signs.Gonorrhea can be difficult, due to the fact that you or your companion might not have any kind of signs. Or the indicators of gonorrhea might be so light you do not also see them. In some cases, individuals puzzle gonorrhea signs with various other infections. Great deals of individuals do not also recognize they have gonorrhea-- that becomes part of the reason that it's such a usual infection (and also why it's so vital to obtain examined).
Gonorrhea can bring about severe health issue as well as also inability to conceive if you do not treat it. Yet it's typically simple to treat it with medication. This is why normal Sexually Transmitted Disease screening is so vital, despite just how healthy and balanced you really feel.
Signs and symptoms of gonorrhea.Most individuals with vaginal canals that obtain gonorrhea do not have any kind of signs and symptoms. If they do, gonorrhea signs and symptoms appear within regarding a week of being contaminated. These consist of:
- Discomfort or burning sensation when you pee
- Irregular discharge from the vaginal canal that might be yellow-colored or bloody
- Hemorrhaging in between durations
- Individuals with penises are more probable to have signs and symptoms if they obtain gonorrhea. The signs and symptoms generally start within a week after they obtain the infection. These consist of:
- Yellow, white, or eco-friendly discharge from your penis
- Discomfort or burning sensation when you pee
- Discomfort or swelling in your testicles
Gonorrhea can likewise contaminate your rectum if you have rectal sex, or you might spread out the infection to your rectum from one more component of your body (like by cleaning after your bowel movement). Rectal gonorrhea typically does not have any kind of signs. However, indicators of gonorrhea in your rectum can consist of:
- Itching in or around your rectum
- Release from your rectum
- Discomfort when you poop
Gonorrhea infections in the throat likewise seldom trigger signs and symptoms. If signs and symptoms do turn up, it's normally simply an aching throat.
If you or your sex-related companion(s) have any one of these signs, you ought to obtain checked with a Gonorrhea house examination. It's specifically vital to obtain taken a look at if you're expectant. The only means to recognize without a doubt if you have gonorrhea is to obtain checked.
How Is Gonorrhea Treated?Gonorrhea is treated by taking antibiotics. It is important to take all the medicine that is prescribed for you. It is also important that your sex partner(s) get treatment at the same time, otherwise, you will continue to re-infect each other. It is also recommended that you have another Bio Quick test completed between 3 to 6 weeks after the completion of your antibiotics in order to be sure that the infection is gone.
A person who has Chlamydia or Gonorrhea are 5 times more likely to get HIV!
Gonorrhea is a very common infectious disease in the U.S. Each year, according to the CDC, there are as many as 700,000 new cases, with less than half of them reported to the CDC.
Not all people infected with gonorrhea have symptoms, so knowing when to seek treatment can be tricky. When symptoms do occur, they are often within two to 10 days after exposure, but they can take up to 30 days to develop.
Gonorrhea Rapid Test Device at Home
The Gonorrhea Rapid Test Device (Swab/Urine) is a rapid chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of Neisseria gonorrhoeae in the female cervical swab and male urethral swab and female, male urine specimens to aid in the diagnosis of Gonorrhea infection.
Gonorrhea is a sexually transmitted disease caused by the bacterium Neisseria gonorrhoeae. Gonorrhea is one of the most common infectious bacterial diseases and is most frequently transmitted during sexual intercourse, including vaginal, oral and anal sex. The causative organism can infect the throat, producing a severe sore throat. It can infect the anus and rectum, producing a condition called proctitis. With females, it can infect the vagina, causing irritation with drainage (vaginitis). Infection of the urethra may cause urethritis with burning, painful urination, and a discharge.
When women have symptoms, they often note vaginal discharge, increased urinary frequency, and urinary discomfort. The spread of the organism to the fallopian tubes and abdomen may cause severe lower-abdominal pain and fever. The average incubation for Gonorrhea is approximately 2 to 5 days following sexual contact with an infected partner. However, symptoms may appear as late as 2 weeks. A preliminary diagnosis of Gonorrhea can be made at the time of examination. In women, Gonorrhea is a common cause of pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). PID can lead to internal abscesses and long-lasting, chronic pelvic pain. PID can damage the fallopian tubes enough to cause infertility or increase the risk of ectopic pregnancy.
The Gonorrhea Rapid Test Device (Swab / Urine) is a qualitative, lateral flow immunoassay for the detection of Gonorrhea antigen from the female cervical swab and male urethral swab and female, male urine specimens. In this test, an antibody specific to the Gonorrhea antigen is coated on the test line region of the Device. During testing, the extracted antigen solution reacts with the antibody against Gonorrhea antigen that is coated onto particles. The mixture migrates up the test Device to react with the antibody against Gonorrhea antigen on the membrane and generate a colored line in the test line region. The presence of this colored line in the test line region (T) indicates a positive result, while its absence indicates a negative result. To serve as a procedural control, a colored line will always appear in the control line region (C) indicating that the proper volume of specimen has been added and membrane wicking has occurred.
The test Device contains Gonorrhea antibody-coated particles and Gonorrhea antibody coated on the membrane.
1. The Gonorrhea Rapid Test Device (Swab/Urine) is for in vitro diagnostic use only. This test should be used for the detection of Gonorrhea antigen from female cervical swab and male urethral swab and female, male urine specimens. Neither the quantitative value nor the rate of increase in Gonorrhea antigen concentration can be determined by this qualitative test.
2. This test will only indicate the presence of Gonorrhea antigen in specimens from both viable and non-viable Neisseria gonorrhoeae. The performance with other specimens has not been assessed.
3. Detection of gonococcus is dependent on the number of organisms present in the specimen. This can be affected by specimen collection methods and patient factors such as age, history of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs), the presence of symptoms, etc. The minimum detection level of this test may vary according to serovar.
4. Therapeutic failure or success cannot be determined as the antigen may persist following appropriate antimicrobial therapy.
5. Excessive blood (>20 µL in case of female swabs and >10 µL in case of male swabs) may cause false positive results.
6. Endocervical samples from female patients should not be collected during a menstrual period.
7. In the case of Urinary tract infection, the possibility of false positive should be considered.
EXPECTED VALUES Gonorrhea is a common adult disease around the world. With 351,852 Gonorrhea cases reported in 2002 (125.0 cases per 100,000 people), Gonorrhea is the second most frequently reported communicable disease in the United States. Gonorrhea remains a frequently reported sexually transmitted disease, with an estimated more than 300,000 new infections occurring each year in the United States.2 A significant proportion of those with infection are asymptomatic (up to 80% among women and 10% among men) and many victims will not go to see the doctor, making the prevalence higher than the report rate in fact.
For example, In 1997, health care workers reported 324,901 cases of Gonorrhea in the United States to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) while the Institute of Medicine, however, estimates that 650,000~800,000 cases of Gonorrhea occur annually in the United States. Worldwide, an estimated 62 million new cases of Gonorrhea occurred in 1997.2,3,4 A significant number of women may be asymptomatic and may be at risk for chronic or disseminated infection.4 In the case of pregnant women, there is a potential risk of passage of Gonorrhea to the newborn.
Clinical Study The Gonorrhea Rapid Test Device (Swab / Urine) has been evaluated with specimens obtained from patients of STD clinics. Culture is used as the reference method for the Gonorrhea Rapid Test Device (Swab / Urine). Specimens were considered positive if Culture indicated a positive result. Specimens were considered negative if Culture indicated a negative result.
Female Cervical Swab Specimens:
For Male Urethral Swab Specimens:
Cross-reactivity with other organisms has been studied using suspensions of 107 org/test. The following organisms were found negative when tested with the Gonorrhea Rapid Test Device (Swab/Urine):
1. Knapp, J.S. et al. Neisseria gonorrhoeae. Manual of Clinical Microbiology, Sixth Edition, ASM Press, Washington DC., 324-325 (1995).
2. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Sexually Transmitted Diseases Treatment Guidelines 2002. Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (2002), 51(RR-6)
3. Forbes B.A., Sahm D.F., Weissfeld A.S. Neisseria and Moraxella catarrhalis. Bailey & Scott’s Diagnostic Microbiology, Tenth Edition, Mosby, St. Louis, 597-605 (1998).
4. Summary of the Notifiable Diseases, United States, 1998, Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (1999), 47(53): 1-93.
5. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, National Institute of Health, US Department of Health and Human Services, NIAID Fact Sheet on Gonorrhea, October 2004.
By choosing this option will none of your information be kept in our records, and your order will be traceble online via a tracking number. All support question is handle via our suppor center at: http://supporthometest.com
All orders are shipped in a flat anonymous envelope (Orders less then 10 test kits are shipped without box) and delivered by your post office, and you can follow your order by a tracking number online. Delivery times may vary depending if product is in stock, allow 3-5 business days for delivery of in-stock items. Cutoff time for orders is 12.00 PM . Orders placed after 12.00 PM are processed on the next business day.
All payments will be processed in Euro or USD. We accept payment by MasterCard, Maestro Visa, Visa Electron, American Express, and Discover, (Your credit card statement will only show "internetsales " ). Or you can also use Bitcoin.
How Do I Know My Payment Details Are Secure?
During the entire checkout procedure you will notice that the web address in your browser begins with https and is therefore protected by 128bit encryption from Comodo.com. This is the strongest encryption currently available to non-military applications. Our payment processors, PayPal, Cyberbit and Worldpay (part of the Royal Bank of Scotland group, the 5th largest bank in the world) also utilise 128bit encryption to ensure any details, include payment card information, is secure. Comodo, the company that issue our secure certificate and encryption capability, ensure stringent checks are performed to verify the legitimacy of companies before they issue security certificates. Please visit (www.comodo.com), for more details:
Open account and Proceed to Checkout:
By creating an account you will be able to shop faster, be up to date on an orders status, and keep track of the orders you have previously made.
We take matters regarding the privacy of your personal data very seriously, and we won't send any unnecessary emails, your order is shipped in a flat anonymous envelope without the name of our company or anything about the content on the envelope. Personal information such as delivery name and address are required just for delivery purposes. We will not keep or share your information with third parties.
Open an Affiliate account:
As our affiliate, you will have your own control panel where you can see detailed statistics of traffic and sales you referred, news and training materials, and choice of banners and text links. Then you only need to place an affiliate link, banner, text link or other link at your web site or place ads in pay-per-click search engines, so you can start sending customers to our web site and earn money. If you interested to become an affiliate please contact us via our support center at http://supporthometest.com