STD Self-test One-Step Maxi Combined (blood, urine-based)
home screening for hiv 1/2, chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, hepatitis B-C, genital herpes, cold sores.
- Clinically confirmed STD Self-testing
- Sensitivity 99.9% – Specificity 99.9%
- Used in hospital, clinics and test centers.
- Easy to use, detailed instruction manual.
- A fast visible result in 20 minutes.
- Discreet and anonymous shipping.
- 24 / 7 Online Support
Maxi STD Self-testing & treatment in the USA
List of sexually transmitted diseases
Numerous of STDs can impact sexually active individuals. The following list explains the symptoms, signs, and treatments for sexually transmitted diseases.
1. ChlamydiaChlamydia is a bacterial infection that prevails in young people who are sexually active. It is brought on by Chlamydia trachomatis. Both males and females can be infected, and a lot of those infected do not have any symptoms or signs. When it does trigger signs in individuals, symptoms in urethritis are the most typical — Chlamydia home test safe and fast home screening for chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia infection is treated with a prescription of antibiotics such as azithromycin. Still, reinfection can take place, mainly when a partner(s) of an infected individual is not treated.
2. GonorrheaGonorrhea is a bacterial infection by the Neisseria gonorrhoeae virus, symptoms and signs are rare, the infection can stay undiagnosed for a long time if not tested with a gonorrhea home test. Gonorrhea can cause a problem in the urethral area and resulting in burning and discomfort when urinating also discharge from the urethra. Gonorrhea can also trigger an infection in anus and the throat, it is possible for gonorrhea to spread out within the body, and trigger signs like a rash and joint discomfort. Prescription antibiotics, such as cefixime (Suprax) are prescribed to deal with gonorrhea, although other prescription of antibiotics can be used.
3. HIVThe human immunodeficiency infection (HIV) is possibly the most feared sexually transmitted disease in the world. Infection with the HIV takes place via sexual contact, by sharing needles, or from an infected pregnant female transferred to her child at birth. The HIV infection eventually triggers dysfunction of the body's body immune system at a later point (AIDS). The typical time from infection to immune suppression is ten years if not treated with antiviral medication.
No particular symptoms tell you if you are infected with HIV. However, some individuals establish fever and a flu-like health problem two to four weeks after initial contact. When immune suppression exists, severe problems like uncommon infections, particular cancers, and dementia might establish. Many medications are offered to assist infected individuals in handling the virus and hold-up or avoid development of AIDS. HIV home test is used to screen for antibodies in a blood sample.
4. HerpesThe herpes simplex infections (HSV) trigger painful blistering sores, herpes transfer through any sexual contact. Usually, the HSV type 1 (HSV-1) triggers fever blisters around the mouth, while the HSV type 2 (HSV-2) triggers herpes blisters in the genital area. However, both kinds of HSV can infect the genital area. Like some other sexually transmitted diseases, it is possible to become infected with HSV and have moderate signs or none at all. Even when outbreaks have happened in the past, it is possible to have a long period in which symptoms are not visible. A genital herpes home test can be performed without any active outbreak.
The sores triggered by HSV usually take the type of uncomfortable blisters that ultimately open, forming ulcers, and after that crust over. In guys, the lesions can be discovered on the penis, scrotum, butts, rectum, inside the urethra, or on the skin of the thighs. The very first outbreak of HSV infection might be more extreme than subsequent breakouts and can be accompanied by fever and inflamed lymph nodes.
5. Hepatitis B and C.Hepatitis is swelling of the liver. Hepatitis B and hepatitis C are two viral illness that can be transferred by sexual contact. Both the hepatitis B infection (HBV) and hepatitis C infection (HCV) are transferred via connection with the blood of an infected person or by intercourse, comparable to the HIV infection. HBV might not trigger signs. In about 50% of individuals that are infected.
The main risk with Hepatitis B infection is that around 5% of those infected develop long-lasting liver damage or persistent hepatitis B. Individuals with persistent hepatitis B are at increased danger for the advancement of liver cancer. There is a reliable vaccine offered for the avoidance of hepatitis B. Treatment of severe hepatitis includes encouraging care and rest, although those with persistent hepatitis might be treated with interferon or antiviral medications. Hepatitis B home testing is recommended for individuals in the risk zone.
Unlike Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C is hardly never transferred via sexual contact it’s generally spread by contact with the blood of an infected individual. Still, it is possible to get infected as a result of sexual contact. The majority of people contaminated with HCV have no signs, so a postponed or missed out on medical diagnosis prevails. In contrast to hepatitis B, the majority of people with HCV infection (75% to 85% of individuals infected) establish persistent infection with the possibility of liver damage. There is likewise no vaccine offered versus HCV. Hepatitis C home test with a visible test result within 20 minutes.
6. Syphilis.Syphilis is a bacterial infection triggered by Treponema pallidum virus. If not dealt with, the illness advances through 3 stages and can likewise continue a hidden state. Syphilis home test is a must to confirm an infection. The initial indication is a nonpainful sore called a chancre, the chancre begins 10 to 90 days after the initial infection and continues for 3 to 6 weeks. Syphilis can be treated with prescription antibiotics, however, if this first stage is neglected, secondary syphilis can establish. In secondary syphilis, there is spread of the illness to other organs, triggering numerous signs that can consist of skin rash, inflamed lymph nodes, arthritis, kidney illness, or liver issues.
After this phase, some individuals will have a hidden infection for several years, after which tertiary syphilis establishes. Tertiary syphilis can trigger various conditions consisting of infection in the brain, the development of blemishes referred to as gummas, aortic aneurysm, damage of sight, and deafness. Thankfully, syphilis is treatable with correct antibiotic treatment.
What tests detect Sexually transmitted diseases?Numerous sexually transmitted diseases are detected through their medical history and particular physical detections. Herpes and syphilis are two STDs that can have recognizable symptoms and signs. Frequently the medical diagnosis of infection relies on recognition of the virus. A variety of various STD home tests are offered for sexually transmitted diseases that are based either upon detection of the surface area proteins of the virus. These approaches are more typically utilized than the culture to recognize the sexually transferred infections.
What is the treatment for Sexually transmitted diseases?A virus fetches sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), chlamydia, gonorrhea, and syphilis are generally treatable with prescription antibiotics if detected in time via an STD home test. Hepatitis B (HBV) and, to a higher degree, Hepatitis C (HCV) infections might continue and turn into a persistent infection if not detected in time via Hepatitis home test screening. Antiviral drugs and interferon might be used to handle these long-lasting infections. However, they do not cure. HSV infection continues for life, although antiviral drugs can help in reducing the intensity and frequency of breakouts.
What happens if an individual does not get treatment for a sexually transmitted disease?When neglected, some treatable STDs can spread out throughout the body, triggering major repercussions. Gonorrhea and syphilis are examples of treatable conditions that can trigger major effects if not treated. HIV infection triggers immune suppression that can cause death from cancers or rare infections, although treatments are readily available to hold off or postpone the immunosuppressive actions of the infection.
Both hepatitis B and Hepatitis C can trigger liver damage; nevertheless, it might trigger liver damage that often advances to liver failure. Herpes (HPV) infection continues throughout life, with the possibility of future breakouts of the disease; nevertheless, there is no treatment and no effective remedy.
How can an individual avoid from becoming infected with a sexually transmitted disease?Utilizing protections such as a condom can assist in avoiding the transmission of numerous STDs. However, no approach to escaping 100% exist. In some cases, STDs might impact places not generally covered by a condom. STD self-test screening at home will keep you and your partner safe.
By choosing this option will none of your information be kept in our records, and your order will be traceble online via a tracking number. All support question is handle via our suppor center at: http://supporthometest.com
All orders are shipped in a flat anonymous envelope (Orders less then 10 test kits are shipped without box) and delivered by your post office, and you can follow your order by a tracking number online. Delivery times may vary depending if product is in stock, allow 3-5 business days for delivery of in-stock items. Cutoff time for orders is 12.00 PM . Orders placed after 12.00 PM are processed on the next business day.
All payments will be processed in Euro or USD. We accept payment by MasterCard, Maestro Visa, Visa Electron, American Express, and Discover, (Your credit card statement will only show "internetsales " ). Or you can also use Bitcoin.
How Do I Know My Payment Details Are Secure?
During the entire checkout procedure you will notice that the web address in your browser begins with https and is therefore protected by 128bit encryption from Comodo.com. This is the strongest encryption currently available to non-military applications. Our payment processors, PayPal, Cyberbit and Worldpay (part of the Royal Bank of Scotland group, the 5th largest bank in the world) also utilise 128bit encryption to ensure any details, include payment card information, is secure. Comodo, the company that issue our secure certificate and encryption capability, ensure stringent checks are performed to verify the legitimacy of companies before they issue security certificates. Please visit (www.comodo.com), for more details:
Open account and Proceed to Checkout:
By creating an account you will be able to shop faster, be up to date on an orders status, and keep track of the orders you have previously made.
We take matters regarding the privacy of your personal data very seriously, and we won't send any unnecessary emails, your order is shipped in a flat anonymous envelope without the name of our company or anything about the content on the envelope. Personal information such as delivery name and address are required just for delivery purposes. We will not keep or share your information with third parties.
Open an Affiliate account:
As our affiliate, you will have your own control panel where you can see detailed statistics of traffic and sales you referred, news and training materials, and choice of banners and text links. Then you only need to place an affiliate link, banner, text link or other link at your web site or place ads in pay-per-click search engines, so you can start sending customers to our web site and earn money. If you interested to become an affiliate please contact us via our support center at http://supporthometest.com