STD Home Test One-Step Fever Combined (blood, urine-based)
home screening for hiv 1/2 (+all subtypes), chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, hepatitis B.
includes following: 1 x HIV 1/2 - 1 x Syphilis and 1 x Hepatitis B Whole Blood Test, (1 x Chlamydia, 1 x Gonorrhea) Urine / Swab Test.
- Clinically confirmed STD Fever Testing
- Sensitivity 99.9% – Specificity 99.9%
- Used in hospital, clinics and test centers.
- Easy to use, detailed instruction manual.
- A fast visible result in 20 minutes.
- Discreet and anonymous shipping.
- 24 / 7 Online Support
STD Fever Home testing & treatment in the USA
Sexually transmitted diseases are illnesses that give severe health problems that need treatment. Some sexually transmitted infections, like HIV, cannot be treated and are lethal. By discovering more, you can learn methods to protect yourself from the following sexually transmitted infections.
1. Herpes Simplex.
2. Hepatitis B.
5. Gonorrhea (" Clap").
What Signs are there of an STD?
Many times, there are no symptoms of sexually transmitted diseases. Only an STD home test fever one-step screening at home can tell you if you are infected or not. If signs exist, they might consist of several of the following. STD home test fever one-step combined gives you all the answers in 20 minutes all in the comfort of your home.
1. Bumps, sores, or warts near the mouth, rectum, penis, or vaginal area.
2. Swelling or inflammation near the penis or vaginal area.
3. Skin rash.
4. Uncomfortable urination.
5. Weight reduction, loose stools, night sweats.
6. Pains, discomforts, fever, and chills.
7. Yellowing of the skin (jaundice).
8. Release from the penis or vaginal area. Vaginal discharge might have a smell.
9. Bleeding from the vaginal area aside from throughout a regular monthly duration.
10. Unpleasant sex.
11. Severe itching near the penis or vaginal area.
How Do I Know If I Have a Sexually Transmitted Disease?
Order an SDT home test fever one-step combined screening kit for home use, will screen for the most common STDs like Herpes, HIV, Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, and Hepatitis. Infected with an STD, you should contact your doctor, who can help you with treating numerous sexually transmitted diseases and assist you to remain healthy.
How are STDs cured?
For most of the sexually transmitted diseases the doctor prescribed antibiotics; If you are provided with medicine to deal with a sexually transmitted disease, it is essential that you take all of the drugs, even if the signs disappear. Likewise, never take another person's medication to treat your disease. By doing so, you might make it harder to identify and deal with the infection. Also, you must not share your medication with others. Some physicians, nevertheless, might supply additional prescription antibiotics to be provided to your partner so that you and your partner can eat your medications at the same time.
How can I protect myself from sexually transmitted diseases?
Here are some standard actions that you can require to safeguard yourself from any sexually transmitted diseases.
1. Think about that not making love or sexual relations (abstaining) is the only sure method to prevent Sexually transmitted diseases.
2. Utilize a latex prophylactic whenever you make love. (If you utilize a lube, make sure it is water-based.).
4. Limit your variety of sexual partners. The more partners you have, the most likely you are to capture a Sexually Transmitted Disease.
5. Practice monogamy. Monogram suggests making love with only one individual. That individual should likewise make love with only you to minimize your danger.
6. Select your sex partners with care. Do not make love with somebody whom you presume might have a sexually transmitted disease. Moreover, remember that you can't just
7. Get regularly STD home tested for sexually transmitted infections. Do not run the risk of spreading the virus to somebody else.
8. Do not utilize alcohol or drugs before you make love. You might be less most likely to use protection if you are intoxicated or high.
9. Know the symptoms and signs of Sexually transmitted diseases. Search for them in yourself and your sex partners.
10. Find out about Sexually transmitted diseases. Higher understanding helps you to protect yourself.
How can I prevent spreading a sexually transmitted disease (STD)?
1. Get an STD home test fever one-step combined screening test.
2. If you have a sexually transmitted disease, stop making love till you see a medical professional.
3. Follow your physician's directions for treatment.
4. Usage of condoms whenever you make love, particularly with brand-new partners.
5. Do not resume making love unless your physician states it's all right.
6. Go back to your physician to get retested.
7. Make sure your partner or partners also get tested.
For self-test information please visit the individual product page.
By choosing this option will none of your information be kept in our records, and your order will be traceble online via a tracking number. All support question is handle via our suppor center at: http://supporthometest.com
All orders are shipped in a flat anonymous envelope (Orders less then 10 test kits are shipped without box) and delivered by your post office, and you can follow your order by a tracking number online. Delivery times may vary depending if product is in stock, allow 3-5 business days for delivery of in-stock items. Cutoff time for orders is 12.00 PM . Orders placed after 12.00 PM are processed on the next business day.
All payments will be processed in Euro or USD. We accept payment by MasterCard, Maestro Visa, Visa Electron, American Express, and Discover, (Your credit card statement will only show "internetsales " ). Or you can also use Bitcoin.
How Do I Know My Payment Details Are Secure?
During the entire checkout procedure you will notice that the web address in your browser begins with https and is therefore protected by 128bit encryption from Comodo.com. This is the strongest encryption currently available to non-military applications. Our payment processors, PayPal, Cyberbit and Worldpay (part of the Royal Bank of Scotland group, the 5th largest bank in the world) also utilise 128bit encryption to ensure any details, include payment card information, is secure. Comodo, the company that issue our secure certificate and encryption capability, ensure stringent checks are performed to verify the legitimacy of companies before they issue security certificates. Please visit (www.comodo.com), for more details:
Open account and Proceed to Checkout:
By creating an account you will be able to shop faster, be up to date on an orders status, and keep track of the orders you have previously made.
We take matters regarding the privacy of your personal data very seriously, and we won't send any unnecessary emails, your order is shipped in a flat anonymous envelope without the name of our company or anything about the content on the envelope. Personal information such as delivery name and address are required just for delivery purposes. We will not keep or share your information with third parties.
Open an Affiliate account:
As our affiliate, you will have your own control panel where you can see detailed statistics of traffic and sales you referred, news and training materials, and choice of banners and text links. Then you only need to place an affiliate link, banner, text link or other link at your web site or place ads in pay-per-click search engines, so you can start sending customers to our web site and earn money. If you interested to become an affiliate please contact us via our support center at http://supporthometest.com